I am SO thrilled to be bringing you the 100thepisode of The Encourager podcast! Thank you for listening and allowing me in to your life! I started this podcast because I have a special heart for moms and entrepreneurs and it’s grown far beyond that audience… for that I thank you! Today, I’m going to review the last 100 episodes and give you a list (of not quite 100 things) that I have learned, loved and used to help me succeed.
7. Laundry System on Mondays 8. Minimalism (for more information, I highly recommendthisbook) 9. Having the toy room next to my workspace 10. Having a “where” to do my work 11. Exercise early 12. Prepping for meals at 7:30 am 13. Journaling on Thursdays
14. 7:30 am food prep 15. Podcasts/audio books during drive time 16. Gratitude and slippers 17. No cell phone on the couch
18. “It is finished.” 19. “I am fit.” 20. “I am ready.” 21. “It is what I make it.” 22. “Play the guide.” 23. “Kind, humble and honest.”
Best Business Tips
24. It is what I make it. 25. Dress the part. 26. Must be win/win. 27. God has a plan for good! 28. I will operate in my zone of genius (from the bookThe Big Leap) 29. Stay true to my vision. 30. Know your numbers! 31. I am worthy.
Best pivotal moments
32. Catalog mistake 33. Stopping home trunk shows 34. Vision board moment (deciding I could be the nation’s largest custom handmade business) 35. Facebook live about building a barn studio 36. Hiring the help I needed and doing the hard thing to receive the good thing 37. Analogy of Moses
Team Building Skills
38. Two-day life clause 39. Sprinkles gifts 40. Follow up emails to conversations with employees (for documentation, encouragement and clarity)